Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Really though, is there any difference?

I don't see why this is any different than a Livejournal or anything like that, other than everyone seems to have a theme to their blog. Themes don't go well for me because I stray from from any attempt for structured thought, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.

I think it's for people to have a reason to write, but I'm more for writing because something is in your head and you need to get it out. If I need a reason I go out a make one. Anyhow I don't actually ever have anything to say...and other people do.

I guess other people are just more interesting. Or just attempting to be. I won't try to be something I'm not and I won't pretend to care either way.

Speaking of:
Last night I saw the new Wilco DVD Ashes Of American Flags. It's been too long since I've seen them in concert. They are the best thing I could imagine. Seriously, anyone who doubts me needs to see them live. I'm pretty sure we turned Paul last night.


I need more music and less of this shitty job.

No comments:

Post a Comment